Vision, Mission and Values
To provide a policing service that is uniquely St'at'imc.
The Stl'atl'imx Tribal Police provides a community based service that reflects the needs, culture, customs and rights of the St'at'imc people, and is committed to the safety and security of our communities and ensures that the St'at'imc people, and others, are always treated with dignity and respect.
- Culture and Tradition – We incorporate our culture and traditions into our policing practices.
- Our People – We are committed to developing healthy communities for our people.
- Employees – We recognize the professionalism of our officers and staff.
- Relationships – We build relationships to support integrated solutions to community challenges.
- Service – We are committed to providing a professional policing service at all times.
- Communications – We recognize clear, open and honest communication as the cornerstone for lasting relationships.
- Accountability – We are accountable for our actions to our people, our organization, our partners, to ourselves, and under law.
"Our force may be small, but we serve each day with honour and respect."
- Stl'atl'imx Tribal Police Service.